top of page
ACL Current Best Practice & Rehabilitation
International Certified Orthopaedic Manual Therapist and experienced mulligan concept tutor.
Recognized in the USA as an Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS) by the American Physical Therapy Association, and as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Time: 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm
Location: Modern University for Technology and Information (Transportation will be provided)
- Identifying risk factors and prevention strategies.
- Assessment considerations.
- Manual therapy, do and don't.
- Critical checkpoints for progression and surgeon reassessment.
- Managing common combined injuries: eg. meniscal repair, chondral lesions.
- Dealing with quad lags and chronic quad atrophy.
- Return to sport.
Registration Fee : 50 $
For more info & registration
Tel: 002/01003204374- 01282624202
bottom of page